Customized for the Complex
Envistacom’s professional services team creates targeted solutions to address communications challenges in critical missions.
Through dedicated projects, our subject-matter experts help customers digitally transform their communications technologies to be more agile, secure and reliable.
Varying by customer need, our services include technology integrations, training, consulting, programmability support, short-term staff augmentation, and technical assistance.
Envistacom adds value with multi-domain expertise and a vendor-agnostic approach. We let customer needs shape the solution — not the other way around.
Once we understand the challenge, we customize a solution with the precise capability mix it requires.
Nearly 95% of our team holds TS/SCI clearances, qualifying them to work in the most sensitive environments.
Capabilities and Solutions
- Inside Plant (ISP)/Outside Plant (OSP)
- Copper cabling RG58, RG59, and CAT5/CAT6 STP/UTP
- Fiber optic cabling single mode (OS2, OS3) and multimode (OM3, OM4)
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) sizing and planning
- HVAC capacity planning
- AC/DC power distribution and capacity planning
- Storage design, implementation, and capacity planning
- Virtualization design, implementation, and resource planning
- Zero and thin client virtualization environment design and implementation
- Advanced LAN/WAN routing design and implementation
- Advanced LAN switching for core, distribution, and access layers
- Passive optical LAN design and implementation
- Advanced multicast video and service distribution design and implementation
- 802.11 wireless (Wi-Fi) design and implementation
- SD-WAN, SD-access and network automation
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) design and implementation
- Video teleconferencing, video wall, matrix systems, conference room design and implementation
- IM&P collaboration environment
- Design and implementation
- Assessments and planning
- Solutions architecture
- Optimize and Secure
- Overlays, hybrid and multicloud
- Managed Services
- Assessment and strategy planning
- Architecting and tools stack construction
- Identifying the traceable metrics
- Release planning and monitoring
- Automated rollouts and rollback strategy
- Test automation, CI/CD and deployments
- Infrastructure automated provisioning
- Data backup and recovery
- Program of Instruction (POI)
- New Equipment Training (NET)
- Delta Training
- Custom Training
- OEM Vendor Training
- Virtual Lab based
- Classroom based
Your needs define the solution — not the other way around.
Tell us about your mission challenges. We’ll devise a solution to fit your needs.