Subject-matter experts provide concentrated and customized support for pressing communications challenges.Back to Communications
Customized for the Complex
Envistacom’s professional services team creates targeted solutions to address communications challenges in critical missions.
Through dedicated projects, our subject-matter experts help customers digitally transform their communications technologies to be more agile, secure and reliable.
Varying by customer need, our services include technology integrations, training, consulting, programmability support, short-term staff augmentation, and technical assistance.
Envistacom adds value with multi-domain expertise and a vendor-agnostic approach. We let customer needs shape the solution — not the other way around.
Once we understand the challenge, we customize a solution with the precise capability mix it requires.
Capabilities and Solutions
- Inside Plant (ISP)/Outside Plant (OSP)
- Copper cabling RG58, RG59, and CAT5/CAT6 STP/UTP
- Fiber optic cabling single mode (OS2, OS3) and multimode (OM3, OM4)
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) sizing and planning
- HVAC capacity planning
- AC/DC power distribution and capacity planning
- Storage design, implementation, and capacity planning
- Virtualization design, implementation, and resource planning
- Zero and thin client virtualization environment design and implementation
- Advanced LAN/WAN routing design and implementation
- Advanced LAN switching for core, distribution, and access layers
- Passive optical LAN design and implementation
- Advanced multicast video and service distribution design and implementation
- 802.11 wireless (Wi-Fi) design and implementation
- SD-WAN, SD-access and network automation
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) design and implementation
- Video teleconferencing, video wall, matrix systems, conference room design and implementation
- IM&P collaboration environment
- Design and implementation
- Assessments and planning
- Solutions architecture
- Optimize and Secure
- Overlays, hybrid and multicloud
- Managed Services
- Assessment and strategy planning
- Architecting and tools stack construction
- Identifying the traceable metrics
- Release planning and monitoring
- Automated rollouts and rollback strategy
- Test automation, CI/CD and deployments
- Infrastructure automated provisioning
- Data backup and recovery
- Program of Instruction (POI)
- New Equipment Training (NET)
- Delta Training
- Custom Training
- OEM Vendor Training
- Virtual Lab based
- Classroom based
Your needs define the solution — not the other way around.
Tell us about your mission challenges. We’ll devise a solution to fit your needs.